This amazing nice looking Western Hartebeest Antilope Head will let bit your heart a bit rapidly if you are an antelope and Africa lover.
The western hartebeest is an antelope native to the medium to tall grassland plains of West Africa.
The Hartebeest. a large, fawn-colored antelope that at first glance seems strangely misshapen and less elegant than other antelopes.
This product can also be sold in Bulk to another price for B2B Customers. Contact Sylvie
- It has an incredible shine that you will love every time that you look at it.
- Charm is 1in (24mm), with a 18in(48cm) curb chain and 2in(5cm) extension.
- Of course, all jewelry is nickel and lead free and will not give any allergic reaction.
- For the sterling silver version, the charms & chains are solid 925 sterling silver.
- It takes 3 to 5 business days to make this product.
- Shipping costs $4.00 (US) / $5.00 (international) per order.
- Products are fulfilled in the EU or US depending on your location and availability.