Kiwi Slang is sweet as; it is an expression of unique identity, it is part of the New Zealander Culture both historical and contemporary and should not disappear.
The usage of Kiwi Slang is not considered offensive; rather it is generally viewed as a symbol of pride and endearment for the people of New Zealand so visitors beware!
Whether you're an abroad Kiwi, or a New Zealand Newbie trying to figure out "what the heck everyone is talking about", we've created a pet lovers' collection of some of the sayings you should know.
Meaning: Big Eater
This product can also be sold in Bulk to another price for B2B Customers. Contact Sylvie
- It has an incredible shine that you will love every time that you look at it.
- Charm is 1in (24mm), with a 18in(48cm) curb chain and 2in(5cm) extension.
- Of course, all jewelry is nickel and lead free and will not give any allergic reaction.
- For the sterling silver version, the charms & chains are solid 925 sterling silver.
- It takes 3 to 5 business days to make this product.
- Shipping costs $4.00 (US) / $5.00 (international) per order.
- Products are fulfilled in the EU or US depending on your location and availability.