Birman Cat Lovers will love this amazing-looking pendant.
The Birman, also called the "Sacred Cat of Burma", is a domestic cat breed.
The Birman is a long-haired, color-pointed cat distinguished by a silky coat, deep blue eyes, and contrasting white "gloves" or "socks" on each paw.
The Birman is a social, fun-loving cat who wants to be an involved member of the family. Kid and animal friendly, the Birman loves company.
- It has an incredible shine that you will love every time that you look at it.
- Charm is 1in (24mm), with a 18in(48cm) curb chain and 2in(5cm) extension.
- Of course, all jewelry is nickel and lead free and will not give any allergic reaction.
- For the sterling silver version, the charms & chains are solid 925 sterling silver.
- It takes 3 to 5 business days to make this product.
- Shipping costs $4.00 (US) / $5.00 (international) per order.
- Products are fulfilled in the EU or US depending on your location and availability.