An Anchor is a device usually of metal attached to a ship or boat by a cable and cast overboard to hold it in a particular place by means of a fluke that digs into the bottom.
When an anchor penetrates the surface of the seabed, suction generates resistance, created by the bottom material plus the weight of the material above the anchor. As the boat pulls on the anchor rode, the anchor digs in deeper, creating additional resistance.
- It has an incredible shine that you will love every time that you look at it.
- Charm is 1in (24mm), with a 18in(48cm) curb chain and 2in(5cm) extension.
- Of course, all jewelry is nickel and lead free and will not give any allergic reaction.
- For the sterling silver version, the charms & chains are solid 925 sterling silver.
- It takes 3 to 5 business days to make this product.
- Shipping costs $4.00 (US) / $5.00 (international) per order.
- Products are fulfilled in the EU or US depending on your location and availability.