Vipers are a large family of snakes; the scientific name is Viperidae.
They are found all over the world, with the exceptions of Antarctica, Australia, New Zealand, Madagascar, north of the Arctic Circle and island clusters such as Hawaii.
, with the exception of Antarctica, Australia, Hawaii, Madagascar, various other isolated islands, and north of the Arctic Circle.
All have relatively long, hinged fangs that permit deep penetration and injection of snake venom.
- It has an incredible shine that you will love every time that you look at it.
- Charm is 1in (24mm), with a 18in(48cm) curb chain and 2in(5cm) extension.
- Of course, all jewelry is nickel and lead free and will not give any allergic reaction.
- For the sterling silver version, the charms & chains are solid 925 sterling silver.
- It takes 3 to 5 business days to make this product.
- Shipping costs $4.00 (US) / $5.00 (international) per order.
- Products are fulfilled in the EU or US depending on your location and availability.