This cute French Tricolor Cockade Pendant and Chain in Sterling Silver will please the French Fans during Bastille Day.
Bastille Day, which is a national holiday in France, celebrates the actions of a mob of Frenchmen, tired of the rule of their king, who stormed a prison to get weapons and free prisoners.
It marked the start of the French Revolution which refers to the period that began with the Estates-General of 1789 and ended in November 1799 with the formation of the French Consulate.
· It has an incredible shine that you will love every time that you look at it.
· Charm is 1in (24mm), with a 18in(48cm) curb chain and 2in(5cm) extension.
· Of course, all jewelry is nickel and lead-free and will not give any allergic reaction.
· For the sterling silver version, the charms & chains are solid 925 sterling silver.
· It takes 3 to 5 business days to make this product.
· Shipping costs $4.00 (US) / $5.00 (international) per order.
· Products are fulfilled in the EU or US depending on your location and availability