This cute Eagle Head Pendant and Chain in Sterling Silver will please the US Fans during the Independence day
Independence Day, the Fourth of July, is the National Day of the United States of America.
This holiday commemorates the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, by delegates from the 13 colonies.
· It has an incredible shine that you will love every time that you look at it.
· Charm is 1in (24mm), with a 18in(48cm) curb chain and 2in(5cm) extension.
· Of course, all jewelry is nickel and lead-free and will not give any allergic reaction.
· For the sterling silver version, the charms & chains are solid 925 sterling silver.
· It takes 3 to 5 business days to make this product.
· Shipping costs $4.00 (US) / $5.00 (international) per order.
· Products are fulfilled in the EU or US depending on your location and availability