This gorgeous Pendant and Chain with Australia and Flag in Sterling Silver will make makes people who carry it immensely proud.
On January 26, 1788, Captain Arthur Phillip guides a fleet of 11 British ships carrying convicts to the colony of New South Wales, effectively founding Australia.
Australia, once known as New South Wales, was originally planned as a penal colony.
· It has an incredible shine that you will love every time that you look at it.
· Charm is 1in (24mm), with a 18in(48cm) curb chain and 2in(5cm) extension.
· Of course, all jewelry is nickel and lead-free and will not give any allergic reaction.
· For the sterling silver version, the charms & chains are solid 925 sterling silver.
· It takes 3 to 5 business days to make this product.
· Shipping costs $4.00 (US) / $5.00 (international) per order.
· Products are fulfilled in the EU or US depending on your location and availability