This Cute Pendant with Chain as Canadian Emblem with a Maple Leave in Sterling Silver will surely make Canadian Fans feel Homy on the Canadian Independence Day.
A statutory holiday is observed on the 1st of July for the National Day of Canada and it celebrates the anniversary of Canadian confederation which occurred on July 1, 1867, with the passing of the constitution act 1867 where the three separate colonies of Canada, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick were united into a single Dominion within the British Empire called Canada.
· It has an incredible shine that you will love every time that you look at it.
· Charm is 1in (24mm), with a 18in(48cm) curb chain and 2in(5cm) extension.
· Of course, all jewelry is nickel and lead-free and will not give any allergic reaction.
· For the sterling silver version, the charms & chains are solid 925 sterling silver.
· It takes 3 to 5 business days to make this product.
· Shipping costs $4.00 (US) / $5.00 (international) per order.
Products are fulfilled in the EU or US depending on your location and availability