American Professional Horseshoe Game Set
Brand: St. Pierre
Color: Blue and Gray
- FREE ACCESSORIES AND SHIPPING - The complete set includes the official rulebook and a black plastic tote for carrying the set on top of the 60-day manufacturer warranty. Order from Dazadi and youll also get FREE shipping.
- PACKED WITH AWESOME FEATURES - These NHPA-approved horseshoes have more weight forged into the toe calks (tips) to improve balance and control as well as a tapered leading edge so the shoes can slide into the stake easily.
- PITCH LIKE THE PROS - This world class horseshoe design has longer tips to grab the stake and a ringer breaker to rotate the shoe. Whats more, it has a finger positioner so you can hold it like the pros.
- RUGGED AND DURABLE - 4 forged steel American horseshoes (Blue and Gray) and 2 solid steel 24-inch stakes are built to withstand even the harshest weather conditions.
- WORLD CLASS DESIGN - Made in the USA and designed by a World Champion Horseshoe pitcher, this horseshoes unique shape places it a cut above the rest.
Publisher: St Pierre Sports
Details: This Professional American Outfit is disigned by former world champion and approved by the NHPA for professional and tournament play. The shoes are engineered to ring the stake with a dead fall, and more weight is forged into the toe calks (tips) for better balance in the turn. Ideal for leagues, clubs and serious players. This series include 4 American horseshoes, 2 solid steel 24" long stakes, official rulebook, and court layout instructions. St. Pierre shoes are drop forged of solid steel and then given exclusive smooth, electrostatically applied baked-on powder coating, a finish thats more resistant to chipping, abrasion, corrosion and weathering than ordinary paint. Only St. Pierre offers this durable, attractive finish. The weight is distribute for maximum balance and control, and meet the official size and weight requirements of the National Horseshoe Pitchers' Association. Made in the U.S.A.